Applications for the Shoreditch Design Triangle are Now Open
If you are a local store, studio, gallery, restaurant or events space, or if you are organising a popup event in the Shoreditch area during the London Design Festival 2017 and would like to be involved, please apply using the links below.
The Shoreditch Design Triangle is a cultural event that celebrates the creative industry in East London. It was established in 2008 as a vehicle for the designers, companies and institutions situated in the East End to collaborate on the promotion of their activities during key moments in the year.
What is included:
– A listing in the Shoreditch Triangle printed map
– Up to 500 printed copies of the Shoreditch Triangle map
– A listing on the Shoreditch Design Triangle website
– The ability to upload your own blog posts on our blog throughout the year
– Access to your dedicated company profile page
– A Shoreditch Design Triangle street sign
– Promotion across Shoreditch Design Triangle’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
This year’s standard entry fee for local independent entrants is £150+VAT.
We offer a 30% concession to students, graduates, schools and charitable fundraising projects.
We also welcome applications from large brands and companies who want be part of the Shoreditch Design Triangle, but do not have an outlet or permanent presence in the area. Contact us to discuss fees and opportunities for one-off events, installations and experiences in the district.
Why take part?
– We produce over 30,000 printed guides, which are distributed around the area, in each event space and our press hub.
– In 2016 there were 63 events across shops, galleries, studios, restaurants and pop-up in the Shoreditch area.
– A busy website with over 77,000 views last year, which we’re hoping to grow even more with an updated site which is optimised for use on smaller screens.
– A strong social media following, approximately 6,500 on Instagram, 3,400 on Twitter and 1,600 on Facebook.
– The late night event happens across the district and attracts up to 12,000 people to the area, with people moving from event to event through the evening.
– Visitor profiles: International & UK Press, high-profile designers and architects, clients and stockists, design enthusiasts.
If you would like to speak to us about sponsorship or partnering with us on this year’s event, please send us an email or call us using the information below.
All applications are welcome, but selection for participation is not guaranteed. We review all applications to make sure they are suitable for the event. A level of good quality content is expected and required for submission.
If you would like more information please contact SCP.
T. +44 (0) 20 7749 7393
E. [email protected]