Sign up for the Shoreditch Christmas Triangle is now open
If you are a local shop, studio, gallery or cafe or if you are organising a popup event in the Shoreditch area during December 2016 and would like to be involved, please apply using the links below.
The purpose of the Shoreditch Christmas Triangle is to help promote local cultural and design based activities and to bring visitors to the area for late night shopping during the Christmas period.
What is included:
– A listing in the Shoreditch Christmas Triangle printed map
– Up to 500 printed copies of the Shoreditch Christmas Triangle map
– A listing on the Shoreditch Design Triangle website
– The ability to upload your own blog posts on our blog throughout the year
– Access to your dedicated company profile page
– A Shoreditch Design Triangle street sign
– A dedicated Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page
We would like as many quality participants as possible and therefore aim to keep costs to a minimum. We charge £120 + VAT per participant which covers printing, design and delivery costs.
We ask that all participants hold festive late night openings & events on one or more Thursday in the lead up to Christmas: 1st, 8th & 15th December. All applications are welcome, but selection for participation is not guaranteed. We review all applications to make sure they are suitable for the event. A level of good quality content is expected and required for submission.
Contact us if you would like more information at [email protected].
If you would like more information please contact SCP.
T. +44 (0) 20 7749 7384
E. [email protected]