Sign up for the Shoreditch Design Triangle is open
If you are a local store, studio, gallery, restaurant or events space, or if you are organising a popup event in the Shoreditch area during the London Design Festival 2017 and would like to be involved, please apply using the links below.
The Shoreditch Design Triangle is a cultural event that celebrates the creative industry in East London. It was established in 2008 as a vehicle for the designers, companies and institutions situated in the East End to collaborate on the promotion of their activities during key moments in the year.
What is included:
– A listing in the Shoreditch Triangle printed map
– Up to 500 printed copies of the Shoreditch Triangle map
– A listing on the Shoreditch Design Triangle website
– The ability to upload your own blog posts on our blog throughout the year
– Access to your dedicated company profile page
– A Shoreditch Design Triangle street sign
– A dedicated Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page
We would like as many quality participants as possible and therefore aim to keep costs to a minimum. We are currently reviewing our the fee for entry, please contact us for more information.
All applications are welcome, but selection for participation is not guaranteed. We review all applications to make sure they are suitable for the event. A level of good quality content is expected and required for submission.
Contact us if you would like more information at [email protected].
If you would like more information please contact SCP.
T. +44 (0) 20 7749 7384
E. [email protected]